Sunday, April 3, 2011

South Park Origami Fortune Teller

Cheesy lostu - Hank Lemańska

did not want to read this book, because being in the error misleading, as Professor Gruchała used to say, I thought this is another production of a young writer for young readers. I will not wallow in lived here years, but I know that I got them two times more than 22, so you know - not for me. And to be clear, nothing I have to first or even second novel for young writers (nothing more than 'envy', that are young and they are writers :-), but what's too much, it's enough. It is rather a 'Whispers' theme attracted me :-)

got this book as a gift, put on the shelf and thought it would be for her daughter to find. Then I read that Hank Lemańska is born in 1959 and to the psychologist, so I thought why not give this book a chance? Then, later I saw a trailer for the series and I thought that if not now, never, because I will attack on TV shortcuts previous episodes, and messengers and so I will know the content. And the exams gave me a pretty hard time, not so much the quantity of material, how much stress, because you know it's old student once at the podium they want to find, and the brain no longer such a sponge, so be careful when zapodawać content, which would leak had not been, I thought that fate just giggles - without straining the coil.

You know what, this is a pretty cool piece of history. I feel a hunger, because the topic might be a little bit can held, more developed, more may be wordy, but on the other hand, do I know? Novels, which the man's guts wypruwają are many, but one that would in all treated in a funny way about adoption of children in difficult circumstances, is not met.
Who knows, maybe this is just a way of compelling content zapodam, but yes, but someone wanted to read about it. Themselves admit that people sometimes do not want.
wondered how such a curiosity in me, what happens when such a priori properly treated the subject as the bodies and trite. And yet turned over the pages eagerly, I wanted to know if this girl wants to throw himself into deep water, but does forgive and choose their former lives. Hey, I'm not so stupid and expect completion of the schematic, as in the romantic comedy, but on the other hand - Who does not like a good romantic comedy, so it may not trąbimy the whole world that I saw only love me, but still records the film broke the audience. Already I'm not talking about my najukochańszym 'You've Got Mail' (known as a bookstore, because Meg, because Tom and I am baba).
And so I flew through more than 200 pages as a storm, do not know when I finished and I felt pity.
consolation can film? Well, some do not like Żmuda-Trzebiatowski, but without exaggeration, I would not cling to it because I do not know why, so it may be that for its flawless beauty for równiutkie teeth, for a figure, or maybe its zawiszczę subconsciously? And, what the hell, he sat down to watch and no fireworks, but there are some kids I like them.


Total summarrum, as she would say from the beginning of a professor of English, but with a French 'r', a book I highly recommend for those seeking a break in a major lekturach, a series that's how they want to, you know some people like and others do not have a TV.
pity that Hank already Lemańska is dead and nothing more to write

PS The book is available on the Merlin for less than 3 gold

0 comments:

Post a Comment