Thursday, April 21, 2011

How To Make Good Mini Lego

Chmielewska Chmielewska uneven. I know that I risk riots and lynchings, but I am not impressed Lesio

Chmielewska know the child, in 1975 we got from The Simple Life star and so it began. Together with the pious approach to it, I miss distance, to judge her books, just all I like, because it Chmielewska and now.
O 'Lesiu' legends circulate, Lesio cult is a book without a doubt. Strangely never read this novel is not. First, it was not to buy (czytelniczkom younger, I recall that the book does not always zwalały the bookstore shelves and Allegro has always existed, says wymianki, włóczykijki etc), not to get in the libraries, and when I bought it already, did an old number of Title - Put on the shelf and I'll pray to, but God forbid to read, because as you read, what I left? I took her with him on holiday in Sochi, but not I was doing the reading. I could not get through Lesia murdering personnel.
recently took a deep breath and threw the novel to the player. Long ago I got the audiobook from my friend, she knew that I like Chmielewska. I decided that I must face him, because I like it, a fan writer who does not read its flagship novel?
Oh, now it was better to remain in blissful ignorance and the belief that something special to me bypasses. Lesio Unfortunately for me too exaggerated, not that humor attracts me. I do not like jokes in the style of Benny Hill, hammering the heads up and his back, hiding under the table, kicked in the butt and the like.
if the book consists of three parts. In the first Lesio, hated the book because of the lateness handed over to the personnel, he decides to murder her, sees no other choice. His attempts and actions do not play me, surprised me, however, that anyone can now laugh over the descriptions of the guy who tosses up the house with the melting ice. And that his love for Barbara. Pathetic.
Then it was even worse, because the whole architectural studio project decided to steal a competitive individual with a speeding train, who tried to stop dressed as hunchbacked. It was so ridiculous, that it laugh at the description of Lesia rushing with an artificial hump on the track before the train. It was one of the two cases to my amusement when reading this novel. And all those who read, say they are choked, choking, and poured tea while reading it. Well, we have not yet evening, I thought, and started reading the third section (the third convention, because there really is no part as such).
I liked it to me the most, because it most resembled Chmielewska and that I like and appreciate. This time, the studio is coming to a Dane and his struggle with the Polish language, mixing concepts and strange, by Polish standards of behavior, śmieszyły me, but not yet head off, but enough that I was ukontentowana, behold, I found this novel, my beloved Mrs. Joanna .
For one scene was worth the ears to read this book - the one in which team members studio, away for the inventory of the city, entangled in a theatrical production, making measurements, while repeating roles. Until I sat down with the impression, how beautiful is the author wrote. Funny, smart and imaginative. Oh, the humor that I like - situational, arising not from the gags in the style of English comedy, but from the fact that someone did not want to, even as he was funny. As it did in the 'All Red' or 'road side' (for example, when the mother tried to pour the milk and squatted at a moment when a car that looked funny and wprawiło observer in astonishment). Total
sumarrum as a professor would say beginning, I could live without reading this book. Were it not for the last part of the Dane, probably would be even angry that I read it, and it remained a good impression, but not without an awareness that, however, an overstatement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment