Monday, April 11, 2011

Best Parabolic Antennas

Admiral - dir. Andrei Kravchuk

O people. But I naczekałam for the movie. From the moment I read the pages of Russian, with the spin it until seeing. I only regret that I could not see at the cinema, because battle scenes at sea had to make an impression. Below
paste ang trailer with subtitles, but TU you can see in the Polish version


This is the story of the last years of life of Admiral Kolchak in the hopes that it will stop 'the red plague '. Had he succeeded, world history would turn out differently, I do not know whether it is better, However, whether the unrest would not have won (because of a hungry nation, however, it is difficult to discuss, as evidenced by a French Revolution), but maybe later, maybe more gently, perhaps not with Stalin at the helm? Gdybać hard now, one thing is certain, Kolchak it was a great figure in the history of Russia. Under communism was said of him as a traitor of the Russian people, now you can finally tell his story - about the heroic deeds during the two wars, that was a man of extremely versatile, with his charm and how to work on women, and the fact that it blotted dark night, and his companion spent in camps for over 30 years.
film made with a flourish, a fantastic scene at sea, and the fragments showing the private life in Tsarist Russia - romantic, shot in pastels. Beautiful woman, charismatic men, uniforms and long dresses in the background of war, unrest, evil lurks.



disappeared in this history is lost entirely. Chabieński Constantine is one of my favorite actors, as well as Biezrukow (the game where a brave comrade in the fight against the Red Army - General Kappel)






Both
sing fantastically well, they took part in a concert devoted to songs of Vysotsky, also sing in films, and the latter occurred, even with our young Polish actress who is now extremely popular in Russia.



the end, I watched and I am very pleased with it because it was not just a history lesson, but also like a fairy tale for adults. And now I'm sitting on the network and listen to Russian songs, I'm insane, I know.
(about General Kołaczaku you read TU)

0 comments:

Post a Comment