Saturday, April 23, 2011

Glory Hole Sacramento, Ca

Why so late I found it where I had my eyes, and more importantly - where the mole was my intuition?

I borrowed this book from Monica of blue bookcase. Been left a little bit, because it is still something unseemly to me to read first, and this club, and it tests again, reached for her only odstatnio.

zatrybiƂo From the first page. Until my hands were shaking, I could not at all in this book put, and if it had, with great regret. You need to know that when I took her hand, I was so mentally washed, so tired, and exams, and the spring solstice, and the personal turmoil that I just do not expect that I will be able to focus attention on anything, but Margaret Ward, master of words, style and suspense (yes, yes, in this case the suspense), seduced me completely, enough of that, my attention was so focused on this novel, that with reluctance, I managed my thoughts towards other activities or responsibilities.

Content novel is the story of three women, actually four - Sarah, Lena, Monica and Sarah.
Agnes lives in France, after years spent in paid surrogate mother by her mother, it is taken to Paris, in the new environment, little knowing it in total. Their complicated relationship will affect the its life. And memories are not quite arranged in a coherent whole. Lena lives in Poland, studying, students posing ASP, trying somehow to live, but the kidnapping of her sister Sarah, when she was a few years, cast a shadow on the lives of Lena and her father . Monica is
guard on the beach with sand dunes in Leba. Says she was kidnapped and held for several years. As soon begins to unravel her story, the media spin vortex is impossibly hard to keep everything in check, but from what her lawyer? Only if his intentions are pure? I recently read
Room, I know that soon this novel under the Polish title of Peace, will be released in our market, I could not resist the comparison, and there a woman with a child kidnapped by a man being held, and here's a similar story, but how else included.

action keeps you in suspense. I could not wait eagerly turning pages when I find out what happened to Sarah, who he really is Monika, what about Agnes, there is a mystery after all!
is a lot about the internal experiences of the characters, but not weary, it does not seem trivial, on the contrary - it is poignant and true. During the reading, but also outside, when you have a moment off to work, for example, live in a world created by the author, living in these places, follows the heroine as a shadow. It's called a fly on the wall.

Mad to see Margaret Wardy. Now I want to read everything I ever wrote. It will be difficult task, because, unfortunately, looked today, on the occasion of the order of several books, resources, Merlin, and nothing, not one have to offer, except the production in question. Eh, I would have hunted for years. Great sadness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment