Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Best After Shower Oil

me laugh, Little Women rozczulily, or how to bookworm spends time when not reading

My dear fireflies. He writes without Polish characters, sorry but I do not have them on your computer in the office. They left me alone for a while, so take this opportunity to give here a sign signal, with the dead, I'm fine, although the exchange rate wykanscza me perceptually and after classes I have no strength to read, at most, watching a movie. The classes are very intense, so when przywloke August already back home, I'm so sore brain, like me, someone kicked on the head. I have mental bruises normally. I reach for the book, but I do not go reading, perceptions have been set at 0, sometimes even below.
film is something else. Especially when by chance he did not plan to fall into to something especially delicious. On Sunday evening I was just so. I turn the Canal + and what I see - the Polish film Machulski 'Kolysnaka'


Cos I heard that it is in theaters in Poland, but as you are not in place, it's hard to absorb all the news and therefore knew nothing about this film, in terms of whether good or not, which has reviews, etc. Frankly audience that day was all one to me whether this masterpiece, and Chala, just was not very 'to think' . The greater the surprise, when not spodziwajac OF ANY prezentu, dostalam podarunek w postaci swietnie skrojonej komedii, akurat na moje potrzeby - smiesznej, inteligentnej, ciekawej, ze swietna muzyka i wspamialymi aktorami. Wszystko mi sie podobalo. Wpadlam w taki entuzjazm, ze pod koniec, kiedy pokazywane byly 'tance badzience' w roznych konfiguracjach, tez sie zerwalam i odtanczylam taki taniec widziwianiec.
Film opowiada o malej miejscowosci na Mazurach, gdzie pojawia sie dziwna rodzina, a jednoczesnie zaczynaja ginac ludzie. Od poczatku wiemy, ze cos dziwnego dzieje sie wlasnie w ich gospodarstwie, ale nie wiemy co, a jak juz wiemy, to i tak nie staje sie to mniej ciekawe, bo nadal jest smieszne, nadal jest ciekawosc, co sie bedzie happening next. I do not know, maybe I have a sense of humor, but for me it was very entertaining show. When I sat down with my husband for watching this film, we were very tired and ap should come some such spiczniali. In mid-August broke the husband bring beers, I sat straight, to better see the dog he left, resigned, because I already saw that with him I will not throw balls, because I very busy watching, and it also hindered him our bursts of laughter.
I know that on another blog just saw the review of lullabies that something was missing from the generally ok, but it is small but. I think that film in its category is outstanding, which stands above the everyday, I put him very high on the ladder qualitative Polish movie generally, and the comedy is already in particular. Congratulates Julius Machulski good taste, intelligence and sense of humor. Normally I love the guy.
Immediately afterwards switched to another channel and I found Little Women, ekraniczaje classic novels, so I will not dwell here on content, because it would offend you, everyone surely knows (and if not, what nadrobcie sooner, because we ).


film was already in the middle, I thought you like to watch three minutes, in order not remember. I no longer off, I could not tear himself away. It's one of my favorite story, and literature, and film I also fit. So I ukolysal, shrugged his, dopiescil, with smiling from ear to ear, went to bed, ready for another challenge awaiting me on the course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment