Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pain In Middle Of Chest

's last scene - Youth Books and children

To już ostatnie zdjęcia. Napisałam, że zamieszczę, to nie chciałam z gęby wiadomo czego robić. Jeżeli ktoś już ma dosyć tych pokazów, to po prostu nie będzie oglądał. Zapomniałam jeszcze o jednej półce, na której są wielkoformatowe książki z bajkami Disney and Skrzatach, Cosmos, etc. I will not fly with the camera.
As you can see from the pictures, there are new books, recently released, but my childhood and youth - Siesickie, Moomin, and others. Unfortunately, much of the novel is lost youth.
courses already pokończone, exams passed (I hope), I took it back for your reading.
first review soon.
I got from Mark Super Freakonomics releases for review. Sam wanted daaawno already heard about this book, nothing but good feedback. Shortly note.











0 comments:

Post a Comment