Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hack Roms Pokemon Gba Avec Mac

My Library - the second episode. By the way instinct for lifelines is OK

As promised, I show the second installment of my library. Some people complained that the pictures are too small, ie enough to see them. I can not help. I did more detailed, but at the same size library, 109 photos came to me, no one would have wanted to see so many here. So I did the other pics, more 'widescreen', and besides, the chicken slightly before inserting them, because otherwise after they have attached, I would have to leave it except for an hour to shrink the program blogger. Still, reformatted images, so that was much higher when you click, and even larger still give up again, now it's even me - astygmatyk blind man sees everything at a glance. Like
were questions about items on the shelf, we would have responded.




It is left Half rack of a living room. The second half, as she would say Mrs. Honour - more half - soon.
Anyway, you wanted to say I watched the first episodes of new series - Instinct on Thursday and a recipe for life Sunday and I like very much. First a police officer (Stenka), similar to the Criminal Minds (Criminal Minds, or just translate it in Poland?) And the other in the style of romantic comedy, and this is the most hectic like tigers, a woman with an adolescent daughter, left by her husband-a doctor- fuck (Adamczyk) and from what I expect, an adventure that starts with a professional cook. Both very promising, I hope that they will not let you down. I watched a lot Cheesy, but I have not distinguished opinion, kids like me there, and the rest? Obaczymy, Obad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment