Saturday, March 5, 2011

How To Tell If Scorpio Guy Likes

My Library - first episode Lullaby

been asked to me longer time to show their collections. I know that now is the share on the blogs, moths show dear to shelves. I do not have time to check whether anyone has called me to call, but before that there were already such voices, so for relaxation, between learning to the next course of translation, I grabbed the camera and shot some pics.
My collections have been with for 30 years, and maybe a few more, because the book pulled behind him, even as a small toddler. But such conscious buying, hunting in antique shops, at fairs pierwszomajowych and deal under the counter, started an 30 years ago exactly.
certainly can not describe everything in one fell swoop. Despite the many books I was forced to sell before going to Ireland, some was lost with the decommissioning of the family home before its sale (unfortunately, were more important things harder to do and not upilnowaƂam books), there is still standing on the shelves. And for many tears I give when you remind yourself of them. I try to those who lost, not to think.
When I see your collections, they are the modern, bright, colorful and fresh. Part of my collection is starenka, some books are barely holding together, some have a simple cover, without proper books published today, the glitz and color. But they are expensive to my heart.
there are some that I once so enjoyed, and now you probably wake up with a smile of pity, as the detective series with Amber, and Danielle Steel to the Library. But what, I'll show everything. Such were my tastes when I was young, something else I read once, something else now, and some still like it, such as the Wrong-Mostowicz.
Here we go:
This is a view of the bookcase in the living room, as you can see books from floor to ceiling, in single rows. Once I had deep shelves, purchase, where I held the book in two rows, but my husband said that this looks bad, and when we bought this house, do my shelves to size and the color of the furniture that we bought in Poland.
This regal is a venal, fits into the other in the room. Has an extremely high-end, are ideally suited for albums, books, cooking, and dictionaries.
This is also done by her husband, standing in our bedroom.
Here are just collections of the latter. From the top to the bottom. As you can see news mingle with older titles. In setting the books do not use any contraceptive method, but remember where that stands.




In the next section I'll show room shelves daily, and another collection of youth and children's room upstairs, which belong to the children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment