Thursday, February 24, 2011

Left Side Numb, Heart Rate

It turns out that heaps of presenting themselves, and nothing I read

It is a little bit true, but it will not last long. I am not in favor of postponing for later life, because they are fun books to read. If something happens, I read less, but I read ("Mrs. kierowniczko, you're asking whether I smoke, I still smoke ..."), and in times of nic-niedziania I read a lot. I'm okay with it. Now the events gallop, still something new, unexpected, or even provided, but absorbing, it happens (I invite TU the details), this is what I will torture the fact that it placed the ten books a week, or one.
But the calm, lazy nights when nothing is chasing you must be prepared. You must always be on guard, to gain new, or titles that interest us. Especially when you live abroad. Recently I received an email from this lady, about which I told you that she was the director of my favorite bookstores, and through these blogs that I found (you can about her podczytać TU), to this effect - "Ms. Kasia got in this old bookstore husband from the notice, the state of the book for survival for the entire 6 - zł" These messages, I understand. I searched the book for centuries, and the invaluable Deathstalker good old Titles won it for me. Is not life beautiful?
yesterday came from Polish, via Dublin, a friend from the times of Koszalin and his daughter, which incidentally, my husband and godparents. She brought me books and magazines, which proudly present. All looked and I enjoy reading them, I promise to be interesting.
From top
  • Anne Bishop - the sixth volume in the series the Black Stones. I do not think I need to submit. Simply a must have for those who entered in this story.
  • film Eat, Pray, Love had to be with Viva, and I wanted to read and have this film, Barry could not find a newspaper with the addition, she bought So to me the movie itself. You yourself ustyskiwać him, and I think that the shitty mood, he is a good antidote.
  • Matuszkiewicz Irena is one of those writers that I like and read everything you write, the more I could not miss the Whispering.
  • Pawlikowska Beatrice - Blonde on language (English), and I looked with Beata , and besides, I had the opportunity to meet her in person back in the times of Koszalin and I think it is a unique person, so it's no wonder, wrote a fantastic book to learn the language, do not know if I invented this method, whether it promotes only because I have not read anything by way of introduction , but it looks brilliant. For her husband.
  • Russian Winter Daphne Kalotay. About Russia. Osram and the all clear.
  • scent of rosemary and lavender dust searched for somewhere in the comments on blogs, Kristofka think about it she said, but I will not cut off the head, I entrusted the recommendations, and I know that shot on the 10th Saga told by the oldest daughter of three generations. Beautifully delivered. I can not wait.
  • And of course the newspaper: Your Style, could not miss, to the Ivy, On (I'm curious change) and my favorite title again, here not to buy - Cross.

0 comments:

Post a Comment