Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easton Sv12 Ssv1b Bat Review

Furies - Merek Krajewski. This time in Lviv

This was my first meeting with Marek Krajewski. I know that he wrote a popular series of Wroclaw and Eberhard Mock, but I had no opportunity yet to read. I do not libraries, in addition to this, we run the same as I do not buy for themselves, or to the library, how would it have taken? And all at once is impossible. Although I've always had it in mind, I knew that it's time to Krajewski and Mock, felt by the pantyhose that he would like it to me, but I waited patiently for the occasion. In the meantime, won in a contest for the FB Furies to the library. My husband read it in a jiffy, but then someone grabbed it for rent and somehow I passed up this book. Until colleague, this paper borrow from me, and for me to share audio books, encouraged me to listen to this story. Rather, the radio play, because the music is exacerbating tension, great beyond measure Więckiewicz who says different accents and voice changes, and the fantastic sounds of cabs on the street, etc. And that I stowed away on the radio radioplay trio me to play. Of course, this slows down listening, but not so that I would have to renounce these additional effects. Without exaggeration, where I is in a hurry?
novel itself is impressive. Ashamed to admit that I do not know how much merit in this Robert Więckiewicz, and how much the author himself, but all of it together so cuzamen played that until I sat down with the experience at some point (because I was moving, just cleaned up.)
thing to do in Lviv in 1939. Commissioner Popielski is extremely ruthless and well, he has to deal with the abuser, who murdered a child and in a bestial way, before torturing him. Popielski is epileptic, sharp in the sun can cause another attack, he prefers to work at night. Besides it has a crisis, he wants to leave with the police. Only needs to solve this mystery, as is considered very effective. For Popielskim we go to a psychiatric hospital for spelun and pubs Lviv, dissecting and private housing, and the atmosphere is dark and somehow stifling. I do not know of other books Krajewski, so I can not for Robert Ostaszewski the policy say that all this was that it is secondary and predictable. I can not and will not tell, because for me the first and extremely emotionally I picked up this book. Anyway, fortunately I'm not a literary critic, I write what I like and I like to say that the audiobook Furies is brilliant. Specially written audiobook, because in this case, for me at least, it is so exceptionally prepared and implemented, that a book does not have so I appeal to. And yes, I have the same enthusiastic oh and achy at the mouth.
sure I have read his previous books. Listen to the
Krajewski, what he says about his readers

0 comments:

Post a Comment