Saturday, May 21, 2011

M Jak Milosc Free Online

The reader excellent - Alan Bennett

The reader excellent is nothing less than the Queen of England herself, who discovers a passion readership. And actually does not discover, only develops in the habit of reading in later life, and discovers that it is a pleasure, but have not seen anything interesting in reading.
lot in this book about other books, because the Queen as a newcomer to the readership the way, weighed somehow opened the door for many, that reads Austen, Proust, Hardy and Beckett. If something does not read, man falls down, that yet, and it must be counted, and if an item is behind us, are invoked memories of the circumstances of her reading. The Prince read
ears. Was bored to death as Sumie on Sunday. Even the fact that it's about books, not helped. The British Monarchy and its vicissitudes nothing I do not care. Nor Diana's story fascinated me, nor married William and the Queen I do not care as much as the grandmother bowl from the Central Station. Frankly, I did not know anything about this novel when I decided to hear it, I went to the element. Then I found that it can be quite interesting, but the descriptions of the Queen, who is hiding the book under his pillow in karocy, and this is then taken away, because nobody likes that she reads to me too much .. Manor, a counselor, a secretary, her husband, they all necessarily want her to stop, consider this tiresome quirk. Descriptions of how they want to eradicate it from her and she is a total incapacitated and subjected to the will of others (though not completely), bored me terribly. I had to go back a few times, because I lost concentration and did not know what was listened to, and what happened at the same naziewaƂam is mine. I can not say that this book is bad, but not passed in my taste and for me But it was a waste of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment