Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cost Of New Bathroom 2010

gifts, shop with stacks of piles of chatting, and of the storm - which it once and probably not the last

reads, but has not yet ended because durnowate creature with me and the greed of a few books I started, all I have in the middle of
:-) But I'll brag about (such a braggart me on codzienniku it too I did, but in another question) that I found pięknistego misiusia, which sits on the book, which is pudełeczkiem on various types of things paw also based on the books and all is pięknościowy. The store itself has become the starociami and I found him there and the house suffered.


And besides, a great joy for me and for Polish libraries - got the book as a gift from World Books, lovely Ms. corresponded with me, układałyśmy in question was about shopping, because I wanted something at a discount, and ended unexpectedly on a large parcel of great books that I present to you here laid out on the table - a photo taken for a moment before typing the library system, a day before being transported to the library (a few have been for me to read) and one hour before the arrival of blue Monica bookcase. We arranged for a coffee in the common view, the groping with impunity, because in the end who forbid us, hehe.


You can imagine what we were using. Well we Monika talking about books.
Looking at these stacks-not ours, but in our total, and I have yet, we may use library, wzdychałyśmy again and again, because so many titles to read and when. Well, WHEN??
Therefore, unless, as soon as it turned out that my spine will not stand any longer and necessarily had to go on leave. Well, maybe without exaggeration, but it was easier for me to decide to rest prescribed by a doctor. The more that the librarian called me that I ordered came last in a trilogy by Patricia Scanlan, and I have yet to read the other three! A veritable storm
:-) I do not waste time just so I'm going to read. Yours

0 comments:

Post a Comment