Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Add Minutes To Roshan Account

Mail

coming to the conclusion that the "official" a place that most often visited during my stay here is the post office on Long Street. Today again I was there to buy some Christmas cards and cardboard package holiday ... I love to come to the post office, sit on the oak benches, stroke lion's head, which the banks are closed and look at the wall zdobiącemu reliefowi with pigeons.

Often tourists come there, just like that, to look at as it is in the middle. Mail room definitely belongs to these premises in Long, which is necessarily a must see. I am sure that many people take a small number of the machine at the entrance just for fun.

So many times you've been impressed by the relief with the theme of pigeons, but only recently, when I wanted to transfer some money, and this time the room came a group of preschoolers-mail, I understand their deeper meaning.
kindergarten teacher asked youngsters what they see up there - Pigeons! - And then explained to them that they are there because in the old days it was the pigeons brought the mail.
"I do not believe it," he said at one of the kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment