Friday, December 18, 2009

Big Boobs Above 60 Years



In early August, I wrote the first entry in his blog:

"Outside the sun is shining, Gdańsk donned a summer robe, and florists have set up around my car, so the evening will be surrounded by carnations and sunflowers. Gulls crossed the sky, I will miss them, I know it now. "

How much when I was right! Today, less than five months later, florists do not stand around in my car now, no flowers do not grow out of unexpected places - in this place today cm layer of snow lies, all the puddles are frozen, it's winter. Not only will I miss mew, especially I will miss the people of this city.

latest blog entry. What else left to say? How incredibly intense it was a time full of experiences, tasks and challenges? I think it's still clear from what has been written in the blog. Maybe I will tell what awaits me in the near future: From January to March I will benefit from a grant writer in the House of Stuttgart, where I will continue to work on my novel, Gdansk (my second novel.) And in autumn 2010 will be released at last my first novel, "Katzenberg (Top Cat - editor. Crowd.)

And besides - you will not have long to wait for the next blog in my name, which also would combine the Polish-German issues, traveling to the east and at various times with stories of history and literature.

therefore wish all our readers the best of everything and see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment